NCAA & Collegiate Club Rules Test

Both the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) and Collegiate Water Polo Association (CWPA) require officials to pass a rules test to be eligibile to officiate.

Note, there are differences on how officials must handle taking the test(s) to be eligible to call either varsity or collegiate club games.


Officials who wish to call varsity games (and club games) during either the men's and/or women's seasons must register with Arbiter and pass the rules test located on that page.  Officials should access the page by CLICKING HERE and registering for the Arbiter site.  Questions regarding Arbiter should be forwarded to National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) Water Polo Coordinator of Officials Dr. Bob Corb at or 562-216-3328.

Collegiate Club:

Officials wishing to call only collegiate club games during either the men's and/or women's seasons must pass the rules test located by CLICKING HERE.  Officials should submit the results along with a screen shot of the results to Collegiate Water Polo Association (CWPA) Coordinator of Officials Ed Reed at
, or call him at 562/216

View: Mobile | Desktop