All schedules are completed by the CWPA Office staff two years in advance (women) and following the release of the west coast invitational dates (men) using the following procedure:
- Schedule drafts are distributed to the member coaches for a review period of two weeks
- Coaches submit schedule changes to office and a final draft is sent to the membership
- Administrators approve the final draft
Women's Western Division
- Members create their own schedules and individually submit them to the CWPA office
- CWPA collates the schedules and returns to the administrators for final approval
Once schedules are approved they may not be changed unless extreme circumstances exist or facility issues arise.
Institutions receive an equal number of regular season home games whenever possible, regardless of geographic location.
Championship games must be held in facilities that meet maximum depth and length requirements by the NCAA.
Teams hold an annual conference call by division to determine dates and sites for competition, as well as competittive formats.Host schools must submit a Pool Reservation Form detailing hours available. The CWPA office will establish the actual game schedule once the reservation form is received.
No varsity league competititon will be scheduled on Easter, Rosh Hashanah, or Yom Kippur unless by mutual consent of the teams involved.
Championships rotate between facilities that enable the maximum depth and size requirements outlined by the NCAA. Sites rotate by division according to a schedule posted int he schedules section.
The Division Championships are coordinated entirely by the host institution. The season ending championships for club and varsity teams are staffed and run by the CWPA office, with all gate receipts the property of the conference in order to cover game management support and staff.