St. Mary's College (Calif.) Seeks Men's Club Water Polo Coach
MORAGA, Calif. -- Saint Mary's College invites applications for a part-time, ten (10) month (August-May) Head Coach, Men's Club Water Polo. Reporting to the Director of Club Sports, the Head Coach is responsible for planning, developing, administering, and evaluating the overall operation of the Men's Water Polo team; including team performance, supporting the academic achievement of club athletes, recruiting, program management, eligibility certification, event management, scheduling, travel planning, budget management, equipment, athletic training and etc.. The Head Coach is expected to participate in College and community service, supervise assistant coaches and program personnel, and ensure compliance.
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's Degree preferred and three (3) to five (5) years of relevant experience as a head or assistant coach at the College level.
- Proficiency with word-processing software and database management.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to effectively communicate with a diverse community of students, faculty, coaches, administrators, and staff.
- Ability to represent the Department and the College to off-campus constituencies, including alumni, friends, corporate partners, and donors.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and use discretion.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to handle multiple, competing tasks, and priorities.
- Team-oriented individual with ability to take initiative.
- Understanding and supportive of the values and ideals of the Lasallian, Catholic, and liberal arts tradition.
Salary and benefits are competitive and subject to the availability of funding sources.
Please visit our website at http://jobs.stmarys-ca.edu for complete job details and application details (Recruitment #2010-6836).
This position is open until filled.
Saint Mary's College of California is an equal opportunity employer.