COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. -- The Association of Collegiate Water Polo Coaches (ACWPC) will hold its annual convention during the 2009 Men's National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) Championship set for December 5-6 at Princeton University. The Courtyard by Marriott Princeton will serve as the host hotel for the convention.
Attendees of the convention need to be members of the ACWPC. A membership application for the ACWPC can be downloaded here or by contacting Executive Director Bryan Kimbell at 720-333-3332 or email@example.com
• Representation to the NCAA for all related rules, standards of conduct, championships and other matters concerning NCAA water polo coaches.
• Resources for coaching at the collegiate level including access to many of the top coaches in the country.
• All levels of membership include a vote for all matters related to the ACWPC.
• Certificates of recognition to all players and coaches voted for All-American, All-Academic, Player Of The Year, and Coach Of The Year Awards. (NOT available to non-members).
• Membership period runs 9/1/09 to 8/31/10.
The ACWPC Annual Convention
Princeton University (Joe Henry Room - Jadwin
WHEN: December 5 - 6, 2009, during the Men's NCAA National Championships
WHAT: All attendees will be provided tickets to all four games as well as a continental breakfast and lunch each day during the convention. The agenda is being finalized but will include a new Positive Coaching Alliance workshop: "Developing Competitors." Please refer to their website for more details on the organization - www.positivecoach.org. Additionally, there are speakers from USA Water Polo, NCAA and a community development speaker TBD. All of the programs offered during the Annual Convention are for coaches' professional development and are meant to benefit each individual on a personal and professional level.
Hotel rooms for the convention are available at:
Courtyard by Marriott
3815 U.S. Route 1
Princeton, NJ 08540
Group Block: "Collegiate Water Polo Coaches"
Cost: Rooms are Kings for $79.00 a night.
Room Block: Available until Nov. 20th