Trinidad & Tobago Seeks Water Polo Technical Director
NEW YORK, N.Y. -- The Amateur Swimming Association of Trinidad & Tobago is seeking a suitable applicant for the position of Water Polo Technical Director for the year 2011.
The applicant will be the responsible for:
- Development of a three-year National Water Polo Plan
- Development of local male and female coaches
- Oversight of the Trinidad & Tobago National Water Polo Male and Female teams.
The applicant should demonstrate and provide support for the following requirements:
- Experience as a Water Polo Head Coach at the Collegiate Level or better
- Experience as a water polo player at the Collegiate level or better
- Managerial / Administrative skill set which would allow the applicant to achieve the stated objectives
- Applicant must be fluent in the English language
- International Experience would be a valuable asset
- Applicant must supply three Letters of Reference
Competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience
Amateur Swimming Association of Trinidad & Tobago
c/o The Sport Company of T & T
111-117 Henry Street,
Port of Spain
or electronically in .pdf format to: email@example.com
Applicants are also required to submit a copy of the application to:
Chief Manpower Officer
Ministry of Labour & Small and Micro Enterprise Development, Level 11
Riverside Plaza, Besson Street, Port of Spain.
Applications must be submitted by midnight January 31, 2011