So You Are Going to Host a Tournament...
Host reponsibilities before the tournament ...
- Train your desk officials (Training Manual is available in this section)
- Confirm receipt of balls and scoresheets with CWPA staff (the CWPA will send each tournament host five game balls, a laminated scorecard, and enough score sheets to cover all of the games).
During the tournament...
- Contact the Commissioner if there are any schedule issues
- Give the yellow and pink copies of scoresheet to teams after games
- Take pictures of the teams in action
- Take pictures of award winners (if division championship)
After the tournament...
- Send scores by email to the CWPA immediately following the last game to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send pictures to CWPA either electronically (resized) or on CD*
- Send white scoresheets to the office the following day
*Any individual sending in pictures that are used for the website will receive a free shirt