Water Polo Saskatchewan Seeks Assistant Provincial Coach
SASKATCHEWAN, Canada -- Water Polo Saskatchewan is seeking a highly motivated and innovative individual to fulfill the full-time position of Assistant Provincial Coach. As the Assistant Provincial Coach, you will report to and work closely with the Provincial Coach and the Executive Director. The Assistant Provincial Coach will be the head coach of one or more Provincial Team(s). The Assistant Provincial Coach will also work in cooperation with staff, volunteers and committees.
You will be able to demonstrate competency in the following areas:
- Coaching experience, in the Canadian club system is an asset;
- Experience in developing annual training plans;
- Experience in managing program budgets and fund-raising initiatives;
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team of coaches;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- 3-5 years of coaching experience as well as a minimum NCCP Level III certification;
- International coaching experience is an asset but not required;
- Coach Integrated Skills;
- Relationship building;
- Innovative thinking;
- Effective and efficient administrative and planning skills;
- Must submit to a criminal check;
You will be:
- An excellent communicator and organizer
- A strategic and visionary thinker
- Practical and effective/efficient
- Respected by peers and act as a leader
- Able to create or catch vision
- Able to build successful teams
- Have excellent leadership and mentoring skills
- Willing to lead by example and implement current training innovations
Water Polo Saskatchewan offers a competitive salary commensurate with training and experience. We offer a compensation package that includes paid vacation, professional development and job flexibility.
Applications with resume and cover letter should be submitted no later than July 31, 2012 to:
Cyril Dorgigne, Executive Director, Water Polo Saskatchewan.
1860 Lorne Street
Fax: (306) 780-9467
Only those being actively considered for employment will be contacted.